This map features transit service effective from March 26, 2016.
Free maps will be available courtesy of the Seattle Department of Transportation and Sound Transit.
The map and a poster of it is now available for purchase. Click “Get the Map” for more information.
- Web app now supports toggling between the September and March service networks.
- The geolocation feature on the app is now restricted to the coverage area of the map.
- The app now prevents you from panning and zooming out of bounds.
- Checked, updated and corrected summaries for nearly all peak-only routes to post-March 26 service levels per Metro Trip Planner and U Link Connections documents. Most one-way peak routes have been revised to directional trip counts instead of frequencies.
- Removed Rt 542 from peak-only list as it’s already in all-day list.
- Corrected Rt 70 peak frequency from 7.5-10 to 10 min.
- Corrected Rt 75 peak frequency from 10-15 to 10 min.
- Grouped and showed combined frequency for Rts 24 and 33.
- Deleted the word “Commuter” from Peak-only category
- Added DSTT symbol to legend and route/diagram box. This should help make the DSTT box that’s floating in Elliott Bay more noticeable.
- On map cover, extended blue line down to green area and terminated it with the trolley bus symbol.
- Expanded title block on print edition to include: effective date of service (March 26, 2016); warranty clause; proxy for FSC-certification mark; slightly larger recycling info
- Create separate title block for web edition omitting sponsorship and print-specific information.
- Correct terminal label of Rt 77 near Sand Point.
- On Regional map, correct category of CT routes 115 and 116.
- Remove “flag stops” wording from Night Owl map header.
- Refining downtown bus stop maps
- Add major regional Rts 512, 554, 594
- Change stop markers to semi-circles
- Add King St Station entrances
- Make 3rd Ave more prominent
- Night Owl map
- Checked downtown stops
- Add info about Metro’s Night Stop program in place of flag stops
- Tidy up peak-only routes in city center on City map
- Downtown map
- Update symbology of RapidRide stops and lines
- Add DSTT symbol to route list
Corrections will be noted here if found.
Download the PDF for offline viewing.Go Top