This is the second draft of the map that includes the March 26 service changes.
- Replaced confusing diagram of 3rd Ave stops with multiple maps of 3rd Ave stops.
- Add Rider Alert info to “Apps” section
- Darken background color to improve visibility of white cross street lines.
- Reformatted legend to include express lines and part-time service badges.
- Add new combined day frequency for regular lines combining for frequent service.
- Map will be printed on process chlorine free, acid free, 30% post-consumer waste paper. Recycle mark added.
- Standardize use of express lines and restrict use of ‘x’ suffix to express variants of local lines.
- Separated express commuter lines from commuter lines making local stops.
- Revised style of RapidRide lines to improve color-blind friendliness and distinguish from other express lines.
- Moved and resized Arbor Heights inset to not imply ferries go there.
- In downtown inset, add Public Health Center landmark.
- Add Route 555 to Service Guide.
- Change Route 542 to regular route.
- Deleted “through route” section on backside in favor of on-map notation.
- Night Owl map revisions to match March service change.
- Regional map revision to add Sounder/Amtrak lines and airport symbol. Some restyling of text.
- Recategorized DART service as regular service.
- Fixed line transitions between map and inset areas.
- Revised several neighborhood labels.
- Made C Line continuous between viaduct and 3rd Ave to reinforce new SLU connection.
- Revised depiction of freeway service to show actual service by line type.
- Standardized freeway route lists to two kinds (surface and bridge).
- Corrected transit couplet in Georgetown.
- Corrected Route 38 frequency to 15 minutes.
- Changed color of flexible pick-up zone to something more distinct.
- Removed car from ferry icon.
- Bolded park labels to improve legibility.
- Numerous minor corrections and additions.
- Design new cover art.
- Ensure sufficient clear space near edge of map for trimming
This version is only available as a PDF as the service depicted is not yet in effect.Go Top